[ddots-l] Re: Phase?

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 09:41:26 -0400

channel Tools in Sonar might help with this, or the phase button on the track in question, or just about any audio editor can do this.

At 08:56 AM 10/13/2011, you wrote:
Hi, it's Annabelle.
In order to make a continuous loop sound smooth, Wlodzimierz Grabowski at the Extreme Sample Converter company, told me that I have to change the phase before applying the crossfade. How exactly would I change the phase? Is that an easy task for someone blind like me? Or would I have to have assistance from someone who's sighted? I'm confused!