[ddots-l] Re: Pete Doell's Mastering Tips with Precision Mastering Plug-Ins

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 18:38:01 +0100

   Hi list,

Talking about mastering.

Months of practice, and testing, with  Sonar with Cake talking, plus several
other softwares, this is what I can do with the equipmant that I've got!

Your opinian is of course very important for me!
I need to check how I am responding to my HomeStudio, monitors, frequencys,
to improve.

Sometimes I question myself, How be the audio quality if I had better
equipment, the one that you folks have!

This is my cover's band. My friend Sofia is the singer, in adition plays the
piano. I try to play the guitar!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16775692/Ana%20Sofia%20Superstitious.rar

The song is all made on Sonar. I hope mister Stevie Wonder doesnt mind! I
like the song.

Thanks to share your important knolodge!

regards,
Rui