[ddots-l] Re: Panning

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 18:50:27 -0500

Hello:
Make sure that when you record your vocal tracks, the input source is set to a
mono source.  When you arm an audio track, the default is to set it to stereo.
If you are using a mic preamp that is plugged into one side of your audio
interface, you will only hear audio on one side.  You can override this on the
material you have already recorded by going to the effects tab and toggling the
interleave button from stereo to mono by pressing enter on it.
Gord