[ddots-l] Re: OT: accessible backup software?

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 22:33:44 +0100

You can do incramental backups as well as complete backups. Another thing is that, using a utility that comes with the program called TBIView you can view the contents of images and extrack things. It's great. I wouldn't be without it.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Schucker" <gwynn@xxxxxxx>