[ddots-l] Re: OT? Virus help needed

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <flutelover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:13:56 +0200

Trend micro:
first time to here about it as a anti  virus program
i'll give it a try

Cheers:
Ramy moustafa,
if music be the food of love, play on...

be treated as equals, -- and communication is the way we can bring this
about."
Louis Braille  (1841),        (1809 - 1852)

Email and msn and yahoo :
flutelover@xxxxxxxx
Yahoo ID:
goldenear82@xxxxxxxxx