[ddots-l] OT: Trying To Contact Lee Mounger

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'JSonar -- JAWS Scripts for Sonar discussion list'" <jsonar@xxxxxxxxxx>, <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 14:01:26 +0100

Hi all!

Sorry about the cross posting however am trying to get in touch with Lee
Mounger.  Lee if you are reading this, sent out your EZDrummer sets
yesterday to the E-mail address that you provided.  Let me know if you have
gotten them.  If not then, check your junk mail folder.  Failing that, give
me a call on my Skype number again and we shall try and get this sorted out.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK +44-1747-821-794