[ddots-l] Re: O.T. System Restore?

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:58:51 +0100

O.T. System Restore?I wouldn't say that particular problem is irreversible.  It
may mean that you will need to go into administrative tools in control panel,
computer management, storage, disk management and fiddle around with the Jaws
cursor to get the second drive going.

Regards, Phil Muir
P J Muir Productions
Music And Audio Production