[ddots-l] Re: O.T. IPods And ITunes

  • From: "ernest mccullough" <emccullough1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 07:51:58 -0400

Itunes out of the box isn't accessible. You'd have to purchase scripts from T and T Consultancy which is in England. Alternatively, you can use a very accessible program called XPlay which will allow you to copy and paste your MP3S directly onto your ipod without using any scripts.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jay Thompson" <jayken2000@xxxxxxxxx>