[ddots-l] OT Excellent Real Drum Tracks Available For Your Projects

  • From: "Steven Jeffrey" <shjeffrey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 19:26:03 -0400

Just want to pass this along for anyone who may be interested in having a real
professional drummer play on your project

This drummer is a very good friend of mine, and he is highly qualified to play
drums remotely on any type of project.

I normally wouldn't post an advertisement like this, but considering all he has
done for me as a trusted musician, and a very good friend over the past twenty
years, I wanted to share his drum services to help others out,  and hope they
could be of use with your projects.

Here's his qualifications:

* He holds honor degrees in drum/percussion performance from both the Grove
School of Music, and a B.M from Five Towns College.

* He can play fluently in all styles of music (rock, jazz, fusion, funk, r&b,
country, gospel, metal, and all styles in between.)

*No tune is to complicated, or to simple, he can sight-read anything, and can
chart any tune that hasn't been charted for drums/percussion.

* Can expertly play and has professionally tracked all percussion instruments
(conga's, bongo's, timbale's, shakers, triangle's, and all other percussive
trap toys etc.)

* He has toured world-wide, and has recorded numerous sessions in studios in
L.A and NYC.

* He knows how to show up for the job on time, get the job done on time, and
most importantly  has the ability to get the job done exactly how the person
hiring him wants it to be done.

* If desired, Can play live MIDI tracks that can easily be used with Superior
Drummer/Session Drummer etc for a "real drummer" feel to be re-worked into any
of these and other popular drum simulators

* Can play and deliver any type of loop style groove that could be used at any
tempo in your projects when a simple, or complicated  loop-style groove is
needed.

* When real acoustic drums are what the client wants, he can deliver with
several full drum kits that can be customized to your request, all of witch
will be recorded with Universal Audio, and Neve board channel strip plugins.

* These drum tracks are priced right, and can be negotiable depending on the
size and scope of the project

Once again, I have absolutely nothing to gain by posting this, but rather feel
the need to share a highly treasured asset of mine for anyone who may need
real-style drums for their project.

For what it's worth, I have, and will continue to trust him absolutely when it
comes to getting the job done correctly, and couldn't recommend him highly
enough for your project's.

If interested in affordable professional-quality drum tracks, please contact:

John Cardoso

516.526.7725
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.johncardoso.com