[ddots-l] Re: OT: CD replication

  • From: "Shawn Brock" <shawn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 17:06:02 -0700

Hi,

Any other companies you would recommend for large quantity?

At this point I'm leaning toward either Nation Wide or Disk Makers I guess.

I will save about $41 per 1000 disks with nation wide. The savings is on shipping. If they will upgrade there turn time to 10 days at no charge to compete with disk makers, that's probably the way I'll go. I'm definitely doing a Digipak, and these 2 seem to have the best pricing.

Shawn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mactivity Productions" <mactivitypro@xxxxxxxxx>