[ddots-l] Re: No midi click heard.

  • From: "Luis Elorza" <luiselorza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 18:28:52 -0700

when you hit the grave accent you are going into record without jaws
announcing it.
if you are sure that it is going into record when pressing r, then select
project from the options menu then go to the metronome tab and you can tab
through all the parameters for, recor playback , count in, midi or audio
metronome etc.
if sonar is not going into record then arm the track first.