[ddots-l] Re: (No Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 10:28:46 +0100

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 10:54:49 -0400

Make sure you don't get the current release. I bought it from Sweet Water
thinking that I could use HSC with it only to discover that HSC supports the
previous version and not the most recent version. So I'm stuck. It still
works but I don't have full access.

May the peace of God that passes all understanding guard your heart and mind
in Christ Jesus

God Bless You!

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                                                Website