[ddots-l] Re: New member

  • From: james mcbride <jamcbride@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 09:47:53 +1000

Oi Rui!
 Eu sou James, da Austrália. Meu amigo perto de São Paulo no Brasil é Miriam.
Juntos podemos fazer mais sentido de tecnologia de áudio digital.
 Meu interesse:
 Sony Acid loops
 Projeto Composer's Desktop (DSP)
 East West instrumentos virtuais
 Juros de Miriam
 Música dos povos indígenas da Amazônia
 coros
 jamcbride@xxxxxxxxxxx
[google translate]

Hi Rui!
I am James from Australia. My friend near Sao Paulo in Brazil is Miriam.
Together we might make more sense of digital audio technology.
My interest:
Sony Acid loops
Composer's Desktop Project (DSP)
East West virtual instruments
Miriam's interest
Music of indigenous peoples of the Amazon
choirs
jamcbride@xxxxxxxxxxx

From: ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] New member
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 00:27:14 +0100

Hello everyone.

 Congratulations on your knowledge. This fabulous list has graced me with
useful information in recent months.
 After autopsied Sonar and tutorials, latest version, I finally decided to
contact list and greet you.
 I have some questions that certainly are the right people to help this humble
musician. But this email is primarily to test.

 I'm Portuguese; I currently live in the city of Porto.
If there are any Portuguese, on this list, with the same interest as Me., send
an email off the list.

 Regards,

Rui Vilarinho