[ddots-l] New mailing list for PC3 users

  • From: "Vince Mistretta" <vmistretta1411@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 10:11:33 -0400

Hi all,

I have setup a mailing list for anyone who is using or is interested in
using the Kurzweil PC3 series of Professional Controllers.  This list was
formed specifically for the blind users for discussion of topics related to
this keyboard and its associated tools.

If you wish to join, please do the following:

Send a message to:
Pc3bl-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
With the word SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.  Please, no other info in the
body of the message.

Thanks and good luck,
Vince

Vince Mistretta
Cellular - 561-234-7631
Skype - vin5451 (email me to request Skype conversation)