[ddots-l] Re: New Plug-in for UAD-2 Platform

  • From: "Rich Caloggero" <rjc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 20:52:32 -0400

Does anyone else find that Lexicon Pantheon sounds grainy, like you can easily hear the individual reflections?

Yes, I've definately heard that. Its ok on mixes, but on single instruments, it sounds grainy. Someone exported something from Garage Band for me the other day with reverb, and it was amazing; perfectly smooth - no grainyness at all. SOunds like real natural reverb. Anyone know any plugins for Sonar that do reverb that nice? If so, I'd love to know about it.

-- Rich

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>