[ddots-l] New Daw from Dancing Dots and ADK

  • From: "Shawn Brock" <shawn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 12:04:08 -0800

Just got the delivery today of my new Daw from Dancing Dots!

In weeks to come I'll post my observations about this tool and what I think of its performance. I'm getting ready to load 'er up with some of these 60 track projects with tons of plugins. We'll see how she takes it...

So far I have just been messing around with the sonar sample content and she's running good. The only disappointment is the output of noise she has... Not quiet at all. I had hoped for a system which would barely whisper, but that isn't the case here... I'm still definitely having to use sound barriers with this machine... Oh well... You can't have it all I guess...

I plan to also track some guitars today to test her out.

Best,
Shawn