[ddots-l] Re: New DAW, Online or Off?

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:01:54 -0400

Darren exactly same here except for jaws. i had a problem with an early version of jfw 11. but have updatd to a later version and thqat was solved problems for now.

At 09:45 AM 10/25/2010, you wrote:
I've not had a problem with authorizing anything on my music system without
having it connected to the net.

Authorizations are normally e-mailed to you and I keep a spreadsheet of all
my auth keys etc.

Cheers
Darren