[ddots-l] Re: New Audio Demo of the TranzPort Wireless Control Surface from Dancing Dots

  • From: <driza97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:21:37 -0500

The motif is hardware! Actually, I think it's the Yamaha Motif ES keyboard that Gordon used for the bass sound! You can check out the Yamaha Motif ES and the rest of the Motif's products at www.motifator.com There is the Original Motif Classic keyboard, the Motif ES keyboard, The Mo 6 and Mo 8 keyboard, which is a lesser version with less polyphony and no sampling mode on it! Then you have the rack module versions of the Motif Classic and the Motif ES! There all on the www.motifator.com
What Da Hzzy!
Driza aka Drizabizeats
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob" <bob2935@xxxxxxxxx>