[ddots-l] Re: Need some help

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 23:36:06 -0500

Hi Steve,

I should clarify what I mean by "parts". What I should've said was that I play
say four notes in via the keyboard. What I need to do is isolate the notes out
so I can put them on separate tracks to save out as midi files - or as one midi
file with the proper data; from there I should be able to import it into Lime
so that it'll come out as if I did it all separately from the recording
facility in Lime. I know that I have to prepare the piece I'm writing to accept
this data correctly.

Does that help you?

Mike