[ddots-l] Re: My first original commission to get a national audients!

  • From: "blue wings" <bluewings1983@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 02:13:03 +0100

Very good job!!!,good music!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: driza97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 2:50 AM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: My first original commission to get a national
audients!

  That's tight Matt!!  Good Job!!
  What Da Hzzy!
  Driza aka Drizabizeats
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Matt Brown
    To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 6:23 PM
    Subject: [ddots-l] My first original commission to get a national audients!

    Hey everyone, happy Christmas to you all. I would like to share with you my
first commissioned work that is currently being performed at the NEC Birmingham
here in the UK at an event called the Magic of Christmas celebration. The event
organisers anticipated around 65 thousand visitors in all, plus of course my
work was used as the musical themes for all radio and TV advertising for the
event as well, so I feel very humbled that my little composition has achieved
such notoriety so quickly.

    I know there are some on the list who are very highly trained classical
musicians, so I ask you not to judge my terrible compositional fopas to harshly.

    I would love any feedback, because it can only help me write better
material in the future, so all comments welcome.

    You can currently hear the composition in full by clicking on the address
below, but please note you will need Flash player installed. You won't have to
navigate the site, the music starts playing as soon as you arrive on the
homepage.

    http://www.magic-of-christmas.com/splash.html

    Many thanks for taking the time to read this, and if you do take a few
minutes to go and listen, less than 5 minutes I promise, then I certainly hope
you will enjoy hearing it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

    Regards and best wishes,

    Matt Brown