[ddots-l] Re: My first original commission to get a national audients!

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 04:15:26 +0200

when u get this dvd, can we listen?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Brown" <matthew_brown@xxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2007 12:12 AM
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: My first original commission to get a national audients!

Hi everyone, Matt here, just responding to all of your kind words of encouragement. Its always nice to have compliments on one's work, so thank you to all of you who have come back to me with your comments.

The event itself actually made national news the other day I'm told, so I obviously can't wait to have a talk with the organisers to hear what the feedback on the ground was.

Sadly, I was unable to get away to go up to Birmingham to hear my composition performed live on the centre stage at the event, but I have been promised a DVD filmed live, so I'll have to make do with that.

This was the first major work that I have been able to share with others, although I was engaged on an even bigger project for the BBC for some of this year, but sadly due to non-disclosure agreements, I'm not allowed to talk about that until the official launch towards the end of January.

Thank you once again to all of you for your feedback, and have a very merry Christmas.

Matt