[ddots-l] Moving a Coda Measure in Sibelius

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots List" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 12:47:05 -0800

I've got a single measure at the end of my score that is the Coda. When
printed this measure immediately follows the rest of the score with no gap,
so that the D.S. al Coda and the Coda mark actually overlap.

I want to move that single measure away from the rest of the score, for
example a 1/4 or 1/2 inch gap of white space.

I tried inserting a blank bar between them and then hiding it, but for some
reason the 5 staff lines still print. Close, but not what I want.

So how do I move that Coda measure away?

Dave

** ddots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq