[ddots-l] Re: Motu 24i /o

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 12:11:53 -0400

With the price of ram these days, I'm really surprised y'all wouldn't want to go up to a gig. The difference in overall performance between 512 and 1gb is very noticeable, I did it on my wife's system after I first got it and was amazed.
Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "HF" <hermanfermin@xxxxxxxxx>