[ddots-l] Re: Miking a b3

  • From: "kurt Streuber" <kurt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 09:44:09 -0700

Well, I was fortunate to be in a high class studio, so I used B&K mics, which run about $2000 a pop! I would try some of the akg stuff, or maybe a nicer shure. The idea is a relatively small capsule mic, that's cardioid, not omni. The T bars can be found anywhere, and you just attach the mic clips to it, and set it up on a single stand.
Kurt

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Malone" <malone_j@xxxxxxxxxxx>