[ddots-l] Re: Microphone pre-amp

  • From: "kurt" <kurt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 10:09:24 -0700

Which Prs? I'm a fellow guitarist. Dig the Prs's, the necks don't quite fit my hands as well as my old tele, but they're great guitars. Too bad they're now associated with all the new metal bands out. I remember when they first came out, and a lot of latin guys influenced by santana were buying them up for their sustain. I personally have my eyes on a John Suhr custom T
Take care, kurt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shawn Brock" <shawnbrock@xxxxxxxx>