[ddots-l] Re: Meters in CT 8.5.

  • From: "Mike Christer" <christer.christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 20:44:27 +0100

Readings taken as you monitor an input signal , will always differ, to that of the out put, it stands to reason that, unless you're a robot, the "performance" will go up & down due to natural dynamic changes in your playing... Therefore, you won't always get the same reading for output, as you got when taking the initial input level!

F2 still reads the input level, though in order to read the output level, first un-arm said track.

l8r

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Schucker" <gwynn@xxxxxxx>