[ddots-l] Re: M-audio fast track pro

  • From: "Brandon Keith" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 16:19:27 -0700

Very interesting.
I have playback on my M-Audio just fine, but when I plug in my myk and record,
it's scratchy and not very good.
With my vista, the same thing, great for playback and recording, but it would
just randomly stop working after a while.
Is this the Audio Interface you're talking about?
http://www.mackie.com/products/onyxiseries/

Thank you,

Brandon Keith

Check out
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/brandonkeithcom
Also add me on facebook!
brandonkeith

      From: Nickus de Vos <bigboy529@xxxxxxxxx>
      Subject: [ddots-l] M-audio fast track pro
      To: "Dancing dots" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      Date: Tuesday, 2 November, 2010, 14:31

      Hi all i want to get myself a small sound card and i'm looking at the
fast track pro, does anyone have one or does anyone have a opinion on it, i
don't want to buy something that's not going to work for me.

GIF image