[ddots-l] M-audio Project mix

  • From: Mike C <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 05:20:04 -0600

Hey all just wanted to inform you that I just purchased a Project mix from
M-audio yesterday.  Straight out of the box the unit is simple to hook up, and
the lay out of the unit is arranged rather nicely.  However, as it uses the
m-audio firewire control panel which is used for the fw1814, or 4-10 I find the
control panel to be not accessible.  Does anyone out there know what or how to
use the control panel?
I know that its a control surface as well, but is there any configuring to do?
For some reason I can't hear any audio coming out of this thing.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.