[ddots-l] Re: M-audio Project Mix I O

  • From: Lewisjalexander@xxxxxxx
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 09:07:00 EST

hi guys.

in reference to the jaws 7 ILM issue. the software design from tascam  refers
to a line which interupts the run process in windows which intersects  with
the ILM auth key. the issue can be corrected but requires some knowledge of
destructive programming code for the run processes and kernel  modification.

there's no need to worry about the projectmix intefering with the ILM
system. so dont worry. I do also find that as a dongle user for jaws 7 I dont
need
to worry about ILM and it works better for me.

lew