[ddots-l] Re: M-audio Project Mix I O

  • From: "Michael c" <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 16:25:57 -0500

the togle switches with the trim pots are either in the up or down position and click in for down, and out for up. As for the auxx section these are buttons which you do have to remember that you have actually turned them on or off.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>