[ddots-l] Re: Mastering A Pop Song From Scratch

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 12:05:25 GMT

Hi,

You can get the Mastering A Pop Song From Scratch document from
http://www.beatmaka.com/admin/cb/contentbuilder//uploads/files/22/mastering_a_pop_song_from_scratch.pdf

Sorry if someone already posted this.  I wasn't paying attention closely enough
at the time of the discussion but I was sent a notice that a post with the
actual file attached was rejected because it was too big.

Thanks,
Albert