[ddots-l] Re: Mastering

  • From: "Neville Peter" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 15:24:54 -0500

Hello tim are you the gentleman that called me a few days agoe for help on
accessing the affects bin? If you are can you please call me back I need to
ask you about your I phone. I am considering buying one and need to know
some things about it. I don't want to ask here because here is not the
appropriate place for a discussion  like this.

May the Peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

Email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone 407-222-4488