[ddots-l] Re: MakingDrumTracksInProducer8

  • From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 00:36:26 +0100

Session Drummer does lack punch. The Bass Drum and Symbals are not too good,
but if you go to the Sonitus Compressor and select Drum destroyer, you only
have to tweak the threshold to make the snare and high hat sound pretty good.
Now if you have a full version of Dimension Pro, there's a set of just Bass
drums and Snares within the drum kit selection. The Snares are only ok,
however, there are a few Bass Drums that are very good. a case of mix and match.

What am I doing? I know nothing yet.

www.jerryleelewis.co.uk