[ddots-l] Re: MIDI to Audio

  • From: "Rod" <roddj12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 20:14:41 -0400

forge 7 works for me with jaws. Not totally accessible but you can do a lot
of things.

Rod

MSN: roddj12@xxxxxxxxxxx
IM: Roddy12RA

"For it is a very remarkable thing that there are no men, not even the
insane, so dull and stupid that they cannot put words together in a manner
to convey their thoughts." (Philosopher Descartes).

"No power on earth can stop an idea whose time has come."  Victor Hugo.