[ddots-l] MIDI controler recommendations

  • From: <ivanlopez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 12:53:40 -0700

Houdy list,

I am interested in buying a 5 octave MIDI controller; I want to buy it
new and I am thinking of spending +- $600 for the unit.

I would like to have a MIDI controller that is compatible with Sonar
Producer 8.5 and that is blind user accessible.

Any recommendations will be appreciated,

Iván

ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject�q or