[ddots-l] MIDI Controller decision help!

  • From: "DJX" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 01:22:03 -0700

Hey list, I'm looking for a midi controller for my studio, and my choices
are between the keystation61, mk461c and the radium61, do you guys have any
prefference over these 3, I'm looking for something with good keys that
won't feel like they are going to break at first touch, you something
deascent, if it helps, I'm currently using a yamaha psr2000 and I like the
feel of that keyboard for recording, I don't want waited actions keys
because for soft synth playing and drum recording they are not so good, to
heavy sometimes...but I don't want flimsy plastic keys.  Any
recommendations/ideas/suggestions/whatever???  Any other controllers I
should look at before making the final buy?  Any accessibility concerns???

Thanks, HYCH (Hope You Can Help) DJX