[ddots-l] Re: M-Audio Trigger Finger

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 09:28:03 +0100

Hi,

I've got one and have been generally pleased with it, but you might like to
take a look at Korg's equivalent (can't remember the name, I'm afraid), as
it has better sensitivity across the whole of the pad (the M-Audio unit
lacks some sensitivity if you hit away from te pad's centre).

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd
Phone:  +44 (0)1827 719822