[ddots-l] Re: MAGIX low latency driver

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 22:02:23 -0400

Switch Jaws to something else, such as your better audio interface. In my case, this was my Focusrite interface. Go into Samplitude. Tell Samplitude to use that better interface, i.e. switch it from using the Magix Low Latency driver. Now, switch Jaws back to your cheaper output, motherboard sound, etc.

I did this a few months ago when installing X3, so I apologize if I have that slightly incorrect.

the idea is: 1. switch Jaws to better interface.
2. Tell Samplitude to use your better interface, not the Magix driver.
3. Switch Jaws back to your cheaper output that you're using for Windows Sounds etc.

I would have to agree. There has been talk on the VIP list about this problem of the MAGIX low latency driver, but can't remember if a INS file was needed or not. Jim