[ddots-l] Re: Low volume

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 13:00:05 -0800

QBase Software?

Try this. If you're using Window XP. Go to the control panel.
See if you can find system and open it, then Ctrl Tab to the hardware page.
Then tab to device manager and Enter
Now tab to the list of devices and arrow down until you find sound cards and
right arrow to open that item.
Your Steinberg sound card should show up there.
Press enter on it and use the JAWS cursor to look through these properties
pages until you find exactly what model sound card it is.

Dave
Composed in the Audio Recording and Mixing Studios, San Jose, California