[ddots-l] Low volume

  • From: Lori Duncan <lori_duncan21@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 14:40:45 +0000

Hi I have a soundcard from a company called Stineburg, but when it's connected
up although it works good with sonar it doesn't seem to play files through my
computer.  For example when I open control pannel and sellect the card for my
recording device it tells me the colume is set at 0 and it won't give me the
option to change it to anything else.  I've asked my sighted Mum to help me
out, but even though she is using the mouse she tells me that the device volume
of the sound card has no option to let her raise it.  Has anyone else had this
problem?  I have tried changing the volume through goldwave, but it is set at 0
and when I go to the edit box and type in a number and press ok it just goes
right back to 0.  I'd be glad of any help.  Thanks from Lori