[ddots-l] Re: Loud Stage

  • From: Doug Daniels <douglasneal@xxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 14:10:55 -0700

Dave, I am beginning to wonder if the loud music is just a fad, and everyone
wants to escape into the loudness, and they don't care, as long as they get
to escape their feelings, and thoughts. I don't think that there is a
healthy excuse for over stimulating the nervous  system. I was a massage
therapist, and saw what over stimulation does for the nerves  system, and
makes the body sick. Coca Cola, is not healthy, but we see it everywhere,
let's not just except something because it is becoming the norm. What's
normal, is suspect, because it usually means that no one is thinking about
it anymore. We can say no to loud. Let's make some tea shirts, and sell them
as fund raiser. For something.

  That's what I think, after my experience.

Doug Daniels.