[ddots-l] Re: Lexicon presets?

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 07:19:52 -0400

Wow how cool!!
http://www.gbrayton.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ricky Prevatte
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2007 12:18 AM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Lexicon presets?

  Forget  the first post.  Control f4.is where you want to go.
    I almost lost it there for a little.  I had coffie at the meeting you know
how those drunks are they must have put something in it.  Always fooling with
us old timers. I have got you covered.  You will love the extra presets and all
the knobs we can turn now. ----- Original Message -----