[ddots-l] Re: Lexicon pantheon accessibility?

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 15:15:16 -0000

BTW, I believe that the Lexicon effects only ship with SONAR producer.

Actually Sonar Studio, does ship with a cut down version of the Lexicon
Pantheon reverb called the
"Lexicon Pantheon LE."  This particular version of the reverb, does have
presets however, you can't
make up your own.

Regards, Phil Muir
P J Muir Productions