[ddots-l] Re: Latest Superior Drummer 2 HSC Update

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 08:04:30 -0400

well now under 32 bit it says superior 2.2.3 and uner 64 bit it reads 2.2.1. but suerior loads in both version of sonar and works i have done a few scans <smile>

At 07:56 AM 4/21/2011, you wrote:
I had a similar issue, but I couldn't get superior to work in my DAW at all.

 Superior puts the superior.dll file in a specific place and according to
what I've read, it can't be moved or it messes up all the file paths to your
sound libraries.

So, you need to find out where the DLL file is kept and make Sonar scan it.

That may not be the issue at all, but it's worth a look.

Cheers
Darren