[ddots-l] Re: Latency

  • From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 17:19:32 +0100

Sharon, by default, Sonar uses WDM drivers. In order to use ASIO drivers, you would actually have to tell Sonar to do that. Regarding the buffer slider, it's in the first page of the audio options dialog box, just before the "OK" button.

Regards, Phil Muir

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon Hooley" <SHOOLEY2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>