[ddots-l] Re: Korg Pa588 Digital Piano and Arranger Keyboard

  • From: "Neville Peter" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 13:40:29 -0400

Oh no I'm not sure why that happened! Sorry about that! I was asking about
this keyboard because I am trying to find a new keyboard midi controller. I
was just reading up on it on the Musicians friend website. The description
was very impressive. I wanted to know if any on this list had it and how
blind friendly it is. I am open to any suggestions any of you might have. I
need something with 88 keys because almost everything I record I'm featuring
my self playing. I'm also looking for something that has waited keys or semi
waited keys. I will be using it mostly to trigger my soft synths especially
Ivory. Thanks much to those who responded already.

May the Peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

Email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone 407-222-4488

Web store http://www.nevillepeter.com/store

>Korg Pa588 Digital Piano and Arranger Keyboard May the Peace of God
>which passes all understanding guard your heart and mind in Christ
>Jesus. God bless you!
>
>Website <http://www.nevillepeter.com>http://www.nevillepeter.com
>
>Email <mailto:neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>Phone 407-222-4488