[ddots-l] Kenton Control freak

  • From: "Kylee Maloney" <kylee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 11:32:09 +1200

Hi, all

I'm an absolute beginner here, but I have been trying to read up about the
above piece of equipment and still need more info.  I know some of you use
this, and would appreciate knowing how and what you use it for.  Please
explain as simply as you can, as the only experience I have is with
SoundForge and I've never done any midi-sequencing before.  In fact, I'm
still getting my equipment together.

Kenton doesn't have a distributor here in New Zealand, but have kindly
offered to send me a unit to try.  However, I'd like to know a bit more
about it before I accept.

Thanks for any help.

Cheers

Kylee