[ddots-l] Re: Jaws problem

  • From: "Jason D." <Doorish_jason@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 21:25:30 -0600

I know that's what I am saying it happens every time. so I have to reboot. is there anything else I can do when a friend wants to use my computer, or just hope jaws doesn't mess it up for them and me, cause jaws won't restart once this problem occurs.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Patrick (Shawn) Simmons" <Rocknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>