[ddots-l] Re: Jaws 9.0 rapidly speeding up with ct7

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 15:34:30 -0400

James:
Well, you may want to look in the properties of your low end card to see if
there is something that is locking the sample rate.  It really sounds like the
sample rate isn't chaning at the right time.  Do you have other system sounds
playing when you open a program or anything?  Many of the windows system sounds
are recorded at 22.5 khz while jaws is at 11khz.  Also, you may want to try
switching jaws over to use a sapi voice to see if that solves the problem.
Gord