[ddots-l] Re: JFW 7.1 and CT 4.03, continuation

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 12:33:36 -0500

Hi, Chris,

It sounds like the SONAR 4 installer needs to find at least one supported
version of JAWS before it can correctly install into an unsupported version.

I think the fastest way to go for you would be to install JAWS 6, install CT
into both 6 and 7.1.  Then make sure 7.1 works for you.  Then uninstall JAWS
6.

Sorry it cannot be simpler but I believe steps above will work for you.
Again, we do not officially support JAWS 7.1 and if things don't work as
described, we can't really support you.  On the other hand, it seems that
people have been able to run CT 4 under JAWS 7.1 without major problems.

Regards,
Bill